So, this week has been a busy one for us. My graduation ceremonies have begun (the honors ceremony was this morning and the art school ceremony is in a few hours and the all school is next morning) and, of course, Star Wars Episode III was last night! Jim is excited to tell baby bean one day that s/he was there for the last Star Wars movie in the theatre! At any rate, it's a busy week with lot's of excitement.
Just a brief update on my health as some have asked recently: after the one week there has been no evidence of complication. Both of us seem to be healthy, although I am pretty sure that my UTI is back. Ugh. I think from now on I am just going to make a habit of drinking cranberry juice daily and it certainly won't hurt for me to curtail my intake of sweets and carbos!!
what's in a tense?
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment