So today we had the 20 week ultrasound and so far as I know things looked good. The tech didn't say anything to the contrary anyway. Baby bean called an end to the session by sticking his/her hand up straight into the lens device as if to say "That's enough, I can't take it anymore!" or "No more pictures, please!" I'll see about posting some of the pics from the ultrasound on here but that may be difficult without a scanner.
Cornerstone was a blast and very cool to boot. In fact in the evening the temperatures got so low that I was curled up inside of my sleeping bag with a sheet on top. I was a little concerned about staying cool enough so that was an answer to prayer. Also I've begun to feel some movement! Which is really exciting. My placenta is anterior (between my belly button and the baby) so the movement is dulled some. That said, this kid appears to be a thumper! I can't feel much and it's really inconsistent as to how often I feel movement. I'm looking forward to the comoing weeks when I can feel much more.
More later!
what's in a tense?
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment