This is the last week of my second trimester. I can't believe that I'm almost at the 6 month mark. Yikes!!! It's kind of panic inducing, really, cause right now there is no where to put this baby and really nothing to clothe baby in (but I do have diapers!). Aaagh! Otherwise I've been super busy at work getting ready for this inspection (which happened yesterday). I've also been driving all over this city doing private lessons at people's backyard pools. Which is lucrative but tiring. I've decided that baby bean likes being in the water because it doesn't seem to matter what time of day I get into the pool within a few minutes of getting in I can feel a lot of movement. Kind of neat! Maybe I'll have another little swimmer on my hands! Mom told me that when I was born I didn't calm down until I was put into my bath (a born swimmer!).
Otherwise, I've been sick again this week. I need to call the doctor because I've been on antibiotics for anther UTI and in the midle of the treatment I seem to have gotten a virus complete with an unsettled stomach and low-grade fever. I'm not sure if that's just bad luck or if that's bad, but I've been running a low-grade fever for three days now and that's what concerns me. Probably nothing, but what do I know.
I know several of you have asked me where the next baby belly pictures are and I promise they are coming! Jim's been working really hard (10-18 hour days) for the past few weeks and has the camera with him. So bear with me, I'm working on it! I'll leave you with this tantalizing info... I finally look a little preggo! Although someone at work overheard me talking about it and said, What! You're pregnant! And she sees me every day... in my swimsuit :( I asked her if she just thought I was getting fat or what and she admitted she was wondering! Really nice :)
what's in a tense?
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment