Wednesday, October 19, 2005

35 Weeks

Wow I am soooo tired! First of all, I have suddenly switched from the hibernating bear stage to the not sleeping more than 3 0r 4 hours at a time stage. An abrupt switch but I'll adjust. Second, last night our prayer group of mighty troupers came over and completely turned around around our house. It's incredible! We had 6 helpers and in 4 hours they did everything! Including scrubbing the nursery from top to bottom. So WE HAVE A NURSEY!!!! YEAH! Pardon the shouts but they are shouts of joy! I was beginning to panic and on Monday I kind of frieked out on Jim and spent a good portion of the afternoon crying (not very helpful when I really just needed to get to work!). So, I am officially working off of a table top and out of a few closets and Jim is functionally set up downstairs. It will take a couple of days I think for him to get everything quite sorted, but he can at least begin working on the couple of projects he has gotten behind on.

Thank goodness for such a group of hard workers. There is no way we could have gotten that done by ourselves. I didn't realize how much there was to do, but now that it's done I'm crazy to think we ever could have done it just the two of us.

I'll post pics of the new nursery this afternoon or evening. I'll probably be with my nieces all day today because my sister in law will likely end up induced this morning/afternoon, but we'll see. More soon!

No comments: