so, yeah, it's been awhile. I'm trying (sort of).
Daniel is a little stinker cruising around this place. He's not walking yet, but he's holding onto the furniture and toddling around like that. His favourite new trick is to point at things and try and name them... except that everything is "dah" (dog), "kah" (cat) or "da-ee" (daddy & someitmes mama). He's a very determined little boy (and definitely more boy than baby these days). When he sees something that he wants to explore, he WILL get to it and put it in his mouth! This child is not to be distracted or removed, he just turns right around and heads back to whatever it was I took him from. I really can't figure out where he gets that single-mindedness from! ;) The other day he was sitting in front of the dog's food bowl and everytime he would reach out to grab it he would say something like "nah" as though he was trying to talk himself out of it!
In a month he'll be 1 and I can't believe it! This year has flown by!
what's in a tense?
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment