Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I'm gearing up for this weekend's big baby birthday bash! Daniel and Rose are going to share a family party this year (probably every year poor kids!). It's so incredible, what a year! Daniel is getting so big so fast. He is more and more a little boy every day. Last week he started pointing to the lights whenever they were on so I started signing "light" to him. Whenever he would point and "talk" about the lights I would sign it and talk about it. I could see him studying my hands and thinking about it. On Thursday when we were grocery shopping he started to sign it! There are these great big bright lights in whole foods that he is obsessed with and all thorugh the store he's pointing and saying"baigh" and signing! I'm so proud. This week he added to his small reperoire of signs trying to say "more." He stills gets confused between "bye-bye," "lights" and "more." It's like he's just going to sign somethng hoping that will communicate what he wants!

No comments: