Pardon the silly camera in the face self-portrait but this was our first back carry today and this pic shows the carry a little better than the next one.
Hey did you make your own sling? I am going to check out your links to the left. I have been thinking how easy it would be (with hattie I think I used a sarong)but like to do my homework before diving in.
I'm wearing a Girasol wrap in that picture that someone gave me. I'm going to make a long wrap out of cotton guaze for the summer so it will be a little less hot. I've also got a ring sling for one shoulder carries but I prefer my short wrap (or rebozo) cause it's more flexible. I've made all of my carriers except my girasol wrap and 1 ring sling.... I'm kinda hooked on wearing my baby cause it simplifies my life so much!
I lay her down on the wrap then "santa toss" her over my shoulder using the wrap to hold her securely. I can show you next time I see you. Or look on youtube for videos showing "newborn back carries" there're a couple good ones.
5 comments:
Hey did you make your own sling? I am going to check out your links to the left. I have been thinking how easy it would be (with hattie I think I used a sarong)but like to do my homework before diving in.
Check out thebabywearer.com
I'm wearing a Girasol wrap in that picture that someone gave me. I'm going to make a long wrap out of cotton guaze for the summer so it will be a little less hot. I've also got a ring sling for one shoulder carries but I prefer my short wrap (or rebozo) cause it's more flexible. I've made all of my carriers except my girasol wrap and 1 ring sling.... I'm kinda hooked on wearing my baby cause it simplifies my life so much!
Thanks!
HOw did you get her back there????
I lay her down on the wrap then "santa toss" her over my shoulder using the wrap to hold her securely. I can show you next time I see you. Or look on youtube for videos showing "newborn back carries" there're a couple good ones.
Post a Comment