G is feeling a little jealous cause D has been getting a lot of the attention on here lately. So I thought we could have a feast of images. She's been talking and smiling a lot, beginning about 2 weeks ago and gaining momentum daily. Today I actually managed to make her smile a huge smile while I had the camera in my face. This is quite an accomplishment because usually when I break out the camera she gets very serious. I guess she's concerned that my face is half gone! Enjoy the next few pictures!
what's in a tense?
10 years ago

3 comments:
Ok yet another baby question. This one dealing with cloth prefolds. I have some from cottonbabies.com and then some from greenmountain coming to me. I am buying a variet as I am sure I will end up picking a favorite. So the question is....What are your favorite pre-folds? I have asked a few people now (green mountain seems to resound as a fav)and realised I hadn't asked you yet! So dish baby.
yk, I got my pfd's from some wahm and I can't remember what the company name was. I like the cottonbabies indian prefolds, tho. they're softer and more absorbent than my chinese pfd's. I love the bumGenius diapers, tho! I just have a few (4) on hand. It's nice to have something super easy for babysitters (or nighttime right now!)
Hey. I just found this blog and I LOVE the pics. Thanks for praying for us, really. Do you have any advice for buying a digital camera? We're looking in the 200-$300 range and want one that also does video and has IS. Any suggestions? chris
Post a Comment