Friday, June 26, 2009

All of a sudden...


smiles, originally uploaded by studor.

I looked up and suddenly my baby girl is a toddler. A walking, talking, fit-throwing toddler. I thought I'd dedicate a little space to her to honor that transition. She is full of spunk and giggles. She is hilarious and knows how to make us all laugh, but she is equally ferocious and knows what she wants. She loves to play dress-up (already!!!) and prefers to pick frilly and pink when given the choice. She is skinny but somehow not scrawny, just long and lean like a little rock climber. And boy is she a climber! Up onto the counters, table, and just about over her crib. Last week she got to move into her own "big girl bed" which, while safer than finding her half hanging over her crib with a four foot drop below, is not making bedtime routines any simpler... it's a moment. It's all a moment and it's going by faster and faster. Enjoy the following pictures of our littlest monkey!

No comments: