Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sweet Siblings


Sweet Siblings, originally uploaded by studor.

I know, I know. It's been beyond a while. I think I forgot about this thing! This summer was amazing and busy and exhausting and overwhelming. We took three big family trips plus a couple camping trips smattered in between. One of those trips was a 10 day journey to Disney World (with a teensy bit of the beach worked in, too)! We worked at the farm 3, sometimes even 4 days a week. We swam, though not as much as I'd have liked. We walked and biked and soaked up as much extra play time as we could squeeze in.

And then, somehow, the whirlwind was over and her we are: halfway through Fall and elbow-deep in Christmas-crafting! It's been a long process slowing down again, but it's happening. Mr Man & I have officially started school... in a loosy-goosey kinda way. Wednesdays and Thursdays mornings are blocked off so I generally don't schedule anything over those times. But, honestly, at this point school mostly looks like A LOT of reading time, a lot of playing with Lego's, a bit of sewing & knitting and cooking and a bare minimum of cleaning!

So, hello again! I promise not be so much of a stranger this winter! Enjoy the pics below of the kidlets. These are actually from today so it's about as up-to-the minute as I can get!

5 comments:

nathania tenwolde said...

awww, sylwin, it's so nice to hear a word or two and see a pict or three of the kiddies. they are just super lovely and i can't believe i haven't met the little miss yet. eeeeek! i must get out and see you soon. it's been a whirlwind of a summer and now fall and maybe we can aim for some time next spring?

keep the posts and picts coming, love.

~nathania

Unknown said...

We also need a chicken update.

The Moore Family said...

Hooray! You're back. Don't be such a stranger.
Love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the pics and the kids even more!! Keep 'em coming...they're so fun to look at!

Travels said...

What I love about the American Gothic one posted on flicker is that the original A G was of siblings. So it's about perfect. And your kids do look like farmers so.... more perfection.