So I've finally achieved week 17 (officially 4 months along)! And while I don't really have a baby belly quite yet there is definitely something there (and not just late at night when I'm bloated)! I have a good friend who hasn't seen me in a couple of weeks and my sister had told ther that I was finally showing. So on Sunday when she saw me she looked at me and said "What! I can't see anything at all!" Now, she herself is barely 5 feet tall and very petite so she shows *very* early with all of her babies. So it's not fair to be judged by her little body! In all honesty, I've resigned myself to not showing until I'm like 7 months along! I'll just have a pudge :)
On another note, I started work last week and it's going to be a loooong summer. I've got several groups of swimmers that are quite unruly and difficult to teach. Today I spent 15 minutes of a 30 minute lesson just trying to get my kids quite enough to focus on the lesson! Yikes! Hopefully as things settle into a routine they will calm down some.
I'm still working on getting pictures up here so you can all see what my nonexistent baby pude actually looks like! More nest week after the doctor's visit!
what's in a tense?
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment