Went to the doctor again today. Everything seems to be going really well. I'm healthy and baby bean seems to be healthy. Baby seems to have slowed down some, I think s/he sleeps like I do, REALLY heavily. I don't feel kicks hardly at all any more, the movements are more of the rolling just moving around sort. We still can't tell from the outside if it's a foot, head, or elbow that we're seeing moving across my belly. It's fun to look down and see a blob pushing outward. Things are beginning to get a little cramped in there! The baby is still head down so far as I can tell. I think it pretty much is usually in the same place with it's little bottom shoved up against my rib cage on the left and it's knees/legs pushing outward under my ribcage on my right. Sometimes the bottom's in a different place, but it usually ends up right back there. This can make eating and sitting uncomfortable (and that's only going to get worse from what I understand)! All told I feel really good. My hips are starting to loosen up and so they are getting a little achy and sometimes my back is uncomfortable, but fortunately none of the discomforts are constant.
Anywho, more later. I'm planning on posting some more pictures soon, because people are telling me we've had another growth spurt! I can't tell, except I do think I'm beginning to waddle ;)
what's in a tense?
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment