All seems well in my womb! Baby bean is moving a lot, but it's still softer movements. I suspect that the amount of movement hasn't really changed any but since there is less room now I can feel smaller movements than I could before. I frequently have a foot or something wedged just below my ribcage which is not comfortable at all. And, in the last two days it feels like the head may have moved down. All of a sudden there is a lot of pressure down low (and of course on my bladder, too!).
We are moving along slwoly but surely towards a baby room. I am 95% moved out of the basement space and we've begun to sort/pack/organize Jim's office stuff to move it downstairs. Friday we are going to do a long workday just the two of us and I may ask family/friends if they can help us to actually move the office downstairs and paint the nursery next Saturday (the 15th). First, we'll see how much we actually get done tomorrow. It's exciting and scary.
Pictures soon, I promise! I'm looking quite round these days!
what's in a tense?
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment