Thursday, January 31, 2008

Yippee!

We had our ultrasound this morning to double check on everything with the baby. The placenta is nice and high (where it should be), nowhere near the cervix (the concern). The baby's heart rate was nice and strong and baby is back into a vertex (head down) position! Yippee! So, we are back on track for a healthy straightforward home birth! Woohoo!

And since we were there anyway and didn't care about not knowing the gender this time around we took a peek. It's a girl... at least we're pretty sure it's a girl! We'll confirm that in another 4-7 weeks!

1 comment:

On a fools hope said...

Congrats! Girls are lovely but I'll be honest I am not looking forward to the teenage years, I was such a whiner and ass a times! So glad yor health is doing well too...I would love to have a home birth but alas in SC they are not technically allowed so I have to go to the hospital that my midwife is associated with.