G is 4 months old! Already teething and talking back! No, seriously, she's a pretty happy baby full of shrieks, giggles and belly laughs (that sound like a squeaky door)! This is not the same baby as the colicky little one that joined our family in March.
In other news J & I had a great 7th anniversary on Monday (celebrated today by a completely child-free date!!! G takes a bottle & paci like a pro!!!). We saw Dark Knight on IMAX and actually had a conversation or two!
And I've been obsessively reading the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer. Which I would recomend as a fun, light read. But, definitely an obsessive, all-consuming type read. I read 3 books in 5 days, none of which is shorter than 400 pages.... and now I have to wait another 2 weeks til the final book is out! At least I came in on this so late that I won't have to wait too long!
That's about it for us these days!
what's in a tense?
10 years ago
2 comments:
happy anniversary!
now you get to read "the host" which is far less co-dependent, but still a good fun mushy read.
Post a Comment