Things tend to be messy at our house. Most of the time I try to care but recently not so much. Along those lines, art making can get really messy. The other day Mr Man climbed up the shelf and grabbed his full, brand new bottle of Elmer's glue and started to play. Which essentially means he emptied the bottle and smeared his fingers through it. My first instinct was to squelch this kind of play but then I had this very clear memory of thoroughly enjoying the feeling of slippery glue all over and through my fingers. So I let it be. This was the result:



Mr Man was so happy he played in the glue puddle for probably a good hour. Then I threw him in the shower!
He wanted to take this picture to show Grammy his drippy fingers :)

And someone wanted to make sure the world knows she's still here! Generally spunky albeit a tad cranky these days, Little Miss is getting bigger (she'll be one in little more than a month!! How did that happen!)
2 comments:
Oooh, lovely goopy fingers. One hour is very impressive.
I can't believe she's almost one! Didn't you just have her???
Jack also loves glue. Not so much on his hands though...
Post a Comment