Well, I guess I'll blame it on third baby syndrome.... but really, I'm just kinda lazy. Anyway, here he is, the fabulous Baby O. He was born on August 24 at 11:20 pm after a whopping 1 1/2 hours of active labor. It was intense, it was hard and I don't ever want to have a baby that fast again. Ever. We were both a little stunned afterwards. I think it took a couple days to really sink in!
But here he is! After about 7 or 8 weeks of colic, we've got a sweet smiley baby on our hands. He sleeps gobs and smiles and talks a bunch. He's teething already, just shy of rolling over and topping the charts in the 95th percentile for weight & height. The big kids love him and he's developing a healthy wariness of them, it's all good! More pics if you follow the flickr link (or click the smiley baby above).
what's in a tense?
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment