Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Newsflash (daa, da-da-da...)

There are no kids sleeping in my bedroom tonight!!!!

G-girl is sleeping in her crib the kids room (and D-boy is in his bed with his sheet pulled over his face!). Maybe it will last! (hey, I can always dream, right?!?!?)

In other news, we had a day with no potty misses last week from the baby or the preschooler! Each one kept their undies/diaper dry ALL day. Since then G-girl has changed her signals and now mostly tells me after she's done peeing. Go figure. She's about to crawl (in the next few weeks I think) so I'm hoping we'll get things straightened out after that. So long as we can keep pottying at least a couple times a day I think we'll stay on track.

And finally, if you like strange amusing things check out Fishing With John. It's a short TV series (6, 1/2-hour shows) where this guy John Lurie and his guests go fishing in exotic places (and Maine). But it really has nothing to do with fishing or the locations or even the conversations. It's laugh-out-loud funny at times and at other times it's just strange.

1 comment:

On a fools hope said...

I find, in my experiance that is, that fishing rarely ever has anything to do with itself. I think most go for relaxation, beer drinking and just hanging out. The fish are sort of a bonus...