Monday, June 28, 2010

Drumroll please....


We're having a BOY!

And another one for you:


Aren't these 3-D images amazing? I can't believe how much detail you can see already. We're at 32 weeks (that's out of an estimated 40, for those of you who don't eat, think and breathe baby all the time). So, he's still pretty tiny and underdeveloped yet. But look at those cheeks! And he's got my funny little mouth that quirks up just at the very end. And I cannot believe we can see all of that!

I always feel a little ambivalent about finding out the sex, but the last two times we have for different reasons. Last time, I really needed to know. This time, The Hubby really needed to know. And, as it turns out, so did Little Miss. When I told her she's having a baby brother she shouted at me with all her two-year-old self, "BUT I WANTED A GIRL!!!!" So, I think I'm glad we're able to give her some time to process while she is still Mama's littlest baby.

2 comments:

R said...

That's awesome! Congratulations :)

nathania tenwolde said...

and??? show off your baby belly before he's born!